SEPTEMBER correspondence lessons
'creating variation in how you learn will boost your engagement and results'
- Regular lessons will run this week Aug 29th to Sept 3rd. They will then resume Sept 12th.
- Chris Ball Guitar Academy will be closed from regular operations for 1 week between Sun 4th September and Sun 11th September. Regular lessons will not be conducted during this time, but provided via Correspondence instead. See below.
- Following the Correspondence lessons, we will use our regular lessons to reinforce the skills you will learn from the Correspondence lessons. Basically, we'll make sure you learn a lot and keep implementing it in the best way!
- Lessons will be provided via Correspondence in the format of exclusive downloadable video lessons with accompanying sheet music and documentation, individually produced by Chris Ball. An email will be sent to you during the above period with a link for you to easily access them. You will need a Google Account, so if you don't already have one, please create one here:
- The depth of Correspondence Lessons you receive will be reflected in which lesson program you are enrolled in and its respective tuition rate. In other words, if you are enrolled in 1 hr private lessons, you will receive more depth and content than you will if you are enrolled in 30 min private lessons or 1 hr group lessons.
- The Correspondence lessons will not affect your usual guitar tuition rate i.e. it will remain the same for September as arranged or as it usually is.
- This is an ideal solution for learning guitar at this point of the year, as a 1 week change-up in lesson format can provide variety to compliment the regular face-to-face lessons.
- While as a long term strategy, face-to-face lessons provide a heavy component of training which is important, correspondence lessons are great for other equally important aspects of learning, including demonstrations, content, explanation and repeatability value that I cannot cover in a typical 1 hour lesson in person.
- Every guitar student needs a balance of being taught new and relevant content, and being trained in improving on what they already know. With Correspondence lessons our focus will be on the former, and it is often on the latter during in-person lessons. Over August you will experience both of these in abundance, therefore it will be a great time and opportunity for me to help you meet both of these needs on guitar.
- Many of the concepts I cover with you in Correspondence lessons are full of important details that will help you become a better guitarist. Details I don't want you to forget. And once you have the Correspondence lessons, you won't forget such details as you will be able to refer back to them at any time as necessary.
- I have received great feedback from students on Correspondence Lessons in the past and it is always my goal for these lessons to be clearly-detailed, well-instructucted and relevant to meet your needs on guitar.
- I save some of my coolest guitar licks, riffs, solos, chord progressions, techniques etc. especially for these lessons to make them as enjoyable to learn as possible.
- The Correspondence lessons will challenge you in new ways, that is the whole purpose of them and that is what will make you a better guitarist, if you experience them.
Feel free to contact me:
- If you are experiencing any challenges learning or accessing the material from the videos I will help you overcome this so you can obtain full benefit from the lessons. Follow the above instructions and then contact me if you need further assistance. I may be away from the office but will endeavour to return your enquiry as soon as I can, thank you in advance for your patience.
ph: 0403 931 724