Learn guitar a better way...
Watch this video to find out more:
Do any of these sound like you?
- Are you a beginner looking for the best place to start learning guitar?
- Or are you an intermediate or advanced level player who is struggling to reach the level you truly desire?
- Are you self taught and finding the learning process more difficult and time-consuming than you hoped?
- Or maybe you have had lessons before but they didn't seem to motivate you and help you progress at a good rate?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, understand that with the right guidance, learning guitar can be a very enjoyable and rewarding experience, and you can achieve the musical goals you desire.
With my personalised guitar lessons, you will:
- Learn from an experienced and enthusiastic instructor with a proven record of great results with students.
- Learn how to schedule your practicing effectively to get more results out of your time.
- Learn from someone who will tailor a lesson program to meet your individual goals and needs.
- Learn correct technique and avoid bad habits so you can accelerate your progress.
- Learn to become great playing the music you desire and not be force-fed 'cookie-cutter' type lessons.
What my student's are saying:
"After three months of lessons I went from struggling to get a song together to be able to play 10 of my favourite songs and easily. It's really fulfilling and really meaningful when in such a short space of time you can achieve so much."
"I've even got to the point now where I'm looking to gig for extra work."
"Chris always gets the best out of you no matter what...
Every lesson is fun"
- Chris Hyne
"I found it really hard just learning from Youtube and watching videos online, it didn't really make sense….but coming to Chris it really helped just having someone there to guide me through everything"
"I noticed straight away I felt more confident playing guitar…even my speed improved very quickly just from having someone there to help me with my technique"
- Jack Smart
"There areas of my guitar playing that have improved since I started is really probably everything"
"Chris will give you all the skills and encouragement and sensible things to be doing with your time in order to achieve your goals"
"I've really enjoyed my time with Chris and it's been very very helpful. I have a stressful job and it certainly playing guitar has been a great outlet to get rid of a bit of stress"
- Dr Sam Hamilton
- Are specialised to suit students with an interest in rock-based styles including rock, pop, blues, classic rock, hard-rock, neoclassical and metal.
- Are designed for beginning to advanced students.
- Are suitable for students between 10 to 70 years of age.
- Are suitable for male or female students.
- Are tailored to suit electric or acoustic guitar
Note: Lesson content will vary based upon the goals, needs and interests of each student. The above is only an example of some of the concepts a student may be coached in and may not include what is relevant to every student.
More Student Testimonials
“I really enjoy it so I would definitely recommend it!”
“…just how quickly I've been able to improve. Everything is broken down, you understand why you are doing certain aspects of guitar playing and it makes it a more complete picture.”
- Matt Toohey
"Chris has been so helpful with me. I was a complete novice. He's nurtured me through, bit by bit. I can now put a few tunes together. I just love it so much I can't wait for each lesson to come by."
- Greg Power
“Definitely good fun!”
“I understand everything he says, he makes a lot of sense. He doesn't just tell you things, he explains 'why' and 'how.'"
- Laurent Poirier
9 REASONS WHY you should consider taking lessons from ME:
- I will take the time to understand your specific needs, goals and challenges on guitar.
- I will plan each lesson to give you the specific knowledge you need in a format that is clear to you.
- I will consistently provide you with the right guidance, support and encouragement to keep you motivated towards achieving your goals.
- I will help you organise your practice schedule so you don't feel lost and overwhelmed about what you should be practicing.
- I will train you in implementing the concepts during lessons and will give you professional feedback to keep you on the right track.
- I will devise a strategy for you to reach your goals efficiently so you will save time and frustration by avoiding the trial-and-error approach.
- You will improve your musical skills significantly more easily compared to teaching yourself.
- You will learn to become great at playing the music you love.
- I am so confident I can help you that I offer a free trial lesson with no obligation. There is no risk for you!
don't hesitate to call me on 0403 931 724 with any queries.
Note: Your information will be kept strictly private and will only be used for the purpose me contacting you about guitar lessons. I will not pass on your information to any third party. You will not be spammed.
Guitar lessons in Frankston, Mt Eliza, Mornington and surrounding suburbs.